Thursday, March 7, 2013

Evil pranks Vs smokers

The shocking lighter and explosive cigarette loads. I remember some of these pranks from when I was a kid. I also remember them being a bit more intense. Especially the cigarette bangers. I guess in order to prevent lawsuits etc. some of these companies have toned down the effect.
Price: $1.99Price: $2.95

One prank I never got to try myself is the stinky cigarette prank. I have seen a lot of stinkbombs before but never one of these.
Price: $1.80
These too have been toned down a bit. Some reviewers claim their test subjects didn't even notice the effect. Others just tasted the bad smell. Now that I think of it I'm not sure I would want anyone to inhale these strange chemicals. Hopefully the information is on the back of the package, and understandable.If I wouldn't inhale it myself I wouldn't want anyone else to.

No comments:

Post a Comment